guys with sleeve tattoos wearing dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up. fuck man.
a fall mix
01. DANNY NORBURY - Tears in the Typing Pool
02. BIBIO - Raincoat
03. SON LUX - All the Right Things
04. JULIA HOLTER - In the Green Wild
05. THE ACORN - Almanac
06. BAT FOR LASHES - Trophy
07. PERERA ELSEWHERE - Bizarre
08. GRIZZLY BEAR - Don’t Ask
09. CLAMS CASINO - Treetop
10. FLEET FOXES - Blue Ridge Mountains
11. FREDERIC CHOPIN - Nocturne #7 in C Sharp Minor, Op. 27/1
12. PATRICK WOLF - London
13. SHLOHMO - Naps
14. DEERHUNTER - Twilight at Carbon Lake
15. APPARAT - Black Water
16. RADIOHEAD - Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves)
17. CHELSEA WOLFE - Autumn
18. FIONA APPLE - Pale September
19. BATHS - Departure
20. SAMUEL BARBER - Adagio for Strings
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads,
that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth
filled with river water.
The heart is monologing about hesitation and fulfillment
while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning.
Can the heart escape? Does love even care? Should we stand here
or jump in the water?
Emma Watson photographed by Vincent Peters for British GQ (Oct. 2013)